Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Tessa-Jay is the festival fun loving blogger from CIRCA NOW. We pulled her aside to ask her a couple of things about herself, her blog and her MHQ loves.
1. When did you start your blog and what made you want to begin blogging?
I started in 2008 when blogging had just started to take off. I wanted to express myself, my fav pics and fashion. Not on a large scale more so with just my friends, but it just took off and i love that everyone else is interested :)
2. What have you gained most since entering the "blogosphere"?
I love seeing what everyone else comes up with and what the fellow bloggers are loving. Its like reading a new magazine everyday with new inspiration!
3. Where do you find your inspiration for outfits?
From fellow bloggers, my best friends, magazines and my fav models/muses eg: Kate Bosworth, Jess Hart
4. What are your Top 3 Australian Labels?
Shakuhachi, Friend of Mine, Bassike
5. If you could travel to any place in the world to be a global blogger for a week, where would you go and why?
I loved my trip to USA and want to go back now...but my next trip is going to be through Europe. So I would say Greece and Italy. I would love to see the european style...and of course, test out the shopping!
6. If you could pick 5 items off MHQ right now, which would they be?
-MINKPINK Wishful Thinking Polka Dot dress
-SOMEDAYS LOVIN Slippery Lie Bodycon Dress
-EVIL TWIN Middle of Nowhere Shirt
-MINKPINK SWIM Jewel Illuison Kaftan
-SOLES Cashew 'Boot This'
All perfect for summer!!!! I also love the new brand on MHQ 'I LIKE WOLVES' ... want it all!!
7. What piece (clothing/accessory/footwear) in your wardrobe do you wear more than any other?
All my basics; black tank dress.
I love floral mini dresses.
My Country Road ankle boots...i have about 5 pairs!
My Longchamp bags!
8. What quote/motto do you live by?
an interview i did with the market hq girls recently!