HOME TWITTER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' TUMBLR CONTACT ME - TESSAJAY5@GMAIL.COM

Sunday, November 22, 2015

SUPRE SUMMER OF FUN | GURL MAGAZINE




My personal style is: Classic and simple, with some florals and colours in the mix. 
My summer style must haves: A black bikini, a denim dress, a summer hat and a tote. 
My ultimate holiday destination: Bora Bora or St Tropez.
I'm happiest when: I'm in bed, on the couch with my BF & dog, or SHOPPING. 
On Christmas Day I am: With my family eating lots of food!
On New Years Day I am: At the beach drinking a cocktail. 

“My festival jam is Drake – Hotline Bling”

The beauty product I would have on a desert island: Pawpaw cream.
My style motto is: Less is more!
I would love to raid this celebrity's wardrobe: Blake Lively & Kate Bosworth.
This summer I will binge watch this show on Netflix: Orange Is the New Black. 
First thing I do in the morning: Snooze my alarm.
You won't see me at the beach without: My Panama hat.
My ultimate festival outfit is: Double denim + a fedora!
If I could eat one thing all summer: Peaches. 

No comments: