HOME TWITTER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' TUMBLR CONTACT ME - TESSAJAY5@GMAIL.COM

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

the usual kate update.







sorry its been a while, i have been away in new zealand so i am currently blogging right now from the land of sheep...but from my observation there is alot more cows than sheep.

anyway, as we all know by now kate is my style icon and i have just seen some new love plus the running in the rain is the story of my life at the moment due to the seasons changing and the sky falling!
be back soon x

8 comments:

Margaret said...

oooh i want those studded shoulders :)
hope you're having a good time in nz
haha - i totally just ran 2km in the rain because of a rude bus driver :(
xx

Jess said...

Wow she look great even in the rain. She is uber stylish.

Hows NZ? I'm thinking about booking flights there for winter so i can see some snow. :)

liz said...

she can do no wrong in my book!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how good she looks in an oversized knit and pants in the rain!! So unfair!

She is amazing!! X.

twocoathangers.blogspot.com
twocoathangers Vintage Store HERE

Bardot in Blue said...

*sigh* she is such an inspiration...as is your blog! Just found your and have been looking around! I am hooked...

xoxo Bardot in Blue aka your new follower in Paris

Unknown said...

My sister says New Zealand is gorgeous. Does it really live up to the hype?

It's been raining quite a bit here too, which I enjoy.

Anonymous said...

How adorable is Kate here!

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8874/99860001122103lo.jpg

Unknown said...

Love her shoulder studded jumper and she looks great in nude!

http://lipstickboudoir.blogspot.com/

xxx